Friday 23 May 2008

Hair Off!


So, I've spent much of the past few days explaining my sudden change of hairstyle as shown in this photo.


To deal with a number of questions-


No- this is not an attempt to render myself unrecognisable to my constituents after the recent election (This being a tactic that Labour governments have been very keen to make use of the in past)


No- this does not indicate any shift in party loyalties


No- this is not a show of solidarity with William Hague, Iain Duncan Smith and John McCain.


What happened is that we were holding an event at work to raise money for the Phylis Tuckwell hospice and somehow I got talked into taking part in a sponsored head shave...


Anyway thanks to all of you who sponsored me and for all of you who have refrained from jokes about polishing...


No comments: